Home Page About Us Our Services Our Clients Contact Us Faq's
The list underneath contains our clients most frequently asked questions and answers. If you have additional questions please contact our office and one of our costumer service representatives will be happy to assist you. contact us

  Screening Applications
Q. May I move in a community without obtaining prior approval from the Association?
A. No

Q. What documentation do I have to fill out to rent or purchase a unit?
A. In our web page, click on the Downloads section and there is a format that contains all of the information needed to complete this process including cost and requirements

Q. How much time does the screening process take?
A. The complete process takes approximately 2 weeks, it may take up to three weeks depending on the amount of time that the Board of Directors has available to interview and approve the prospective tenant or buyer.

Q. . Do the screenings require an interview with the tenant or buyer?
A. Some communities DO require an interview. Our office will inform you whether the community you are applying for requires it or not.

Maintenance Payments
Q. I have not received my payment coupons, what should I do?
A. You must contact your community’s property manager and advise him/her that you have not received them and our office will go ahead and order an additional coupon booklet. Meanwhile, you may o ahead and send your monthly maintenance payments payable to your community to our office. Do not forget to write in the check you account number.

Q. How may I obtain a detailed statement of my account?
A. This information is only available to the unit owner. You may send us a written request by either e-mail (info@unlimitedpm.com) or by regular mail. Once your request is received we will go ahead forward you a detailed statement of your account. You may also contact our accounts receivables department and make the request over the phone.

Q. How can I find out how much I owe?
A. You may contact our account receivable department and we will be happy to help you with that.

Q. Who can I send proof of payment to?
A. You may send the cancelled checks front and back to our account’s receivable department either by fax, mail, or e-mail.

Q. May I make a payment plan to settle the debt I have with the Association?
A. You may only do a payment plan if your account has already submitted to the Attorney. Said payment plan will be done with the Association’s attorney directly.

Q. When are late fees applied and how much is the late fee of my community?
A. Late fees and when they are applied vary by community. You may contact our costumer service department and they will let you know the cost and time when it is applied for the community you are referring to.

Q. If my property has a problem what should I do?
A. Please contact the Community’s Property Manager or your Board of Directors and report the problem right away.

Q. If I witness a problem in my community what should I do?
A. Please contact the Community’s Property Manager or your Board of Directors and report the problem right away.

Q. I received a letter from my mortgage company requesting insurance information, what should I do?
A. Contact our office and we will give you the agents contact information so you may call them a request a certificate of insurance.

Hiring a vendor
Q. I’m a board member and I need to hire a vendor to do work in the community, how should I proceed?
A. One of our main goals is to help the Board of Directors hire the correct company or individual, depending on the magnitude of work that needs to be performed in the Association. We will request bids from at least three different companies/individuals and the Board of Directors will make the decision towards who they will hire.

In the event that it is a company that the BOD chooses to hire, Unlimited Property Management will verify their references, license insurance, taxed, etc. If it were to be an individual, we will ask them for a copy of their social security and their driver’s license and they will have to complete the Independent Contractor Statement as well as the W9 form before commencing work.

Q. I’m a Board member, may I request a blank check to pay a vendor or to purchase something for the community?
A. We DO NOT recommend for blank checks to be handed out because this may cause a series or problems.

Q. What are the office hours of operation?
A. Our offices are open Monday though Friday from 9:00am until 5:00pm. We are closed between the hours of 12:00am through 1:00pm for lunch.

Q. If I have an emergency outside of the office’s hours of operation whom may I call?
A. Our company has an emergency line available 24/7 including holidays. The emergency number is 1-877-526-5874
Contact Us
• Copyright © 2019 Unlimited Propery Management Inc. All Rights Reserved.